2.0
Style and Design

I was in the store on October 14 to purvhase some living room futniture Before placing the order i said lets talk about timing of delivery and was told 6-8 weeks which met my needs 2 weeks ago (TODAY IS 11/18) i received a call my futniture was in and ready for delivery Yesterday when i called to schedule delivery i was told only the sofa and chairs were in The tables wont be in until after Christmas I woild not have placed the order if they had been honest with me about the delivery date Cant have a holiday party without tables THESE FOLKS GIVE THE AMISH A BAD REPUTATION

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Simply Amish. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Simply Amish.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Simply Amish to other companies on our site.

Comments

Decatur, Illinois, United States #1249996

Why would you order semi custom hand built furniture and want it rushed?Go directly to the Amish craftsman in and around Arcola and Arthur , design it yourself and enjoy the process of watching a piece of art come together.

I had a very specific piece made and it took over a year- view it as art and your perspective will change.Otherwise, I can direct you to Ashley home stores